Re: inconsistencies between XSL and XLL

Subject: Re: inconsistencies between XSL and XLL
From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:09:56 -0600

I hear you discussing information from the XML Linking Language
(XLink) WD [1] and Associating stylesheets with XML documents PR [2].
While your observation may be a reasonable one to raise, I don't see
that this has anything to do with XSL (as implied by the subject
of this message and the mailing list to which you sent it).  Am I
missing something?

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xlink
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-xml-stylesheet