Re: Generating HTML tags in XSL script

Subject: Re: Generating HTML tags in XSL script
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:43:37 -0500

Vik,

 MSXML.dll is probably creating a text node in the result tree with the
result of the script. This is what I do with XSL:P also. So when the
result tree is printed or "serialized" the <> are replaced with the
correct entities. I've never used MSXSL so perhaps they have a function
you could use, something like createElement(name).

--Keith