RE: Feature Request: equivalent to DSSSL read-entity function

Subject: RE: Feature Request: equivalent to DSSSL read-entity function
From: "Borden, Jonathan" <jborden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:36:52 -0500

Let me add to this,

what would be even better would be the ability to inject this external
entity into the *source* XML tree for processing. This would allow the
important ability to merge several XML documents together into an output
document.

Currently, this is done by pre-processing the XML documents into a merged
document.

Jonathan Borden
http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net