Re: Uses of XSL

Subject: Re: Uses of XSL
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 13:29:15 +0800

I am starting to use XSL to produce my xml sites (see my sig). In terms of
software, I'm also writing an XSL flow object to PDF converter (see

Once you've written up your study, please let me know. Personally, I'd like
to read it and also, I'd like to link to it from my sites.

James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.jtauber.com/
Lecturer and Associate Researcher
Electronic Commerce Network             ( http://www.xmlinfo.com/
Curtin Business School                  ( http://www.xmlsoftware.com/