Re: XSL Spec?

Subject: Re: XSL Spec?
From: Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 21:51:35 +0200

Richard Lander wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew of the status of the XSL spec, draft 1. I
> believe that it was to be released in late july, which has passed.

Yes (but only just)

>  Is there
> a late-date which has been specified, or is the WG working away, scrambling
> to get the draft published?

the latter. Sorry I can't be more specific date-wise at this point. But
"working away" and even "scrambling" seem appropriate phrases.

> I look forward to reading the work.

We look forward to receiving detailed comments. Availability of the
working draft will of course be announced to this list.

--
Chris Lilley, W3C                             http://www.w3.org/
Graphics and Stylesheets Guy      The World Wide Web Consortium