Re: Interactive XML

Subject: Re: Interactive XML
From: Sharon Adler <sca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:37:25 -0400

Martin, we do not know what will be included in version 1.0 so you certainly
do not.  Please do not make statements that imply you have information that
you do not have.  Version 1.0 of XSL is scheduled for July, 1999.  We are
working feverishly to get out a small Working Draft for next month.  It will
not provide you with information on what will be in the July '99 document
either. It is our FIRST WORKING DRAFT and we should be given the courtesy to
have some time to develop coherent, well thought out, workable proposals for
this complex subject in more than 4 months.

Sharon