[oXygen-user] [OXYGEN-12915] Customizing Batch Document conversion from Word to DITA

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Cosmin Duna) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Feb 14 07:06:31 CST 2024

Hi,
I'm sorry, but currently, the add-on does not support setting an
additional XSLT processing file. We do have an internal issue logged for
this and I've added your feedback to it to help prioritize it.
As you suggested, the only workaround at the moment is to post-process
the resulting DITA documents using a custom refactoring operation, like
in this example:
https://blog.oxygenxml.com/topics/migrating_word_to_dita_bdc/frequently_asked_questions.html#word-to-dita-frequently-asked-questions__how-to-configure-mapping-when-wanted-element-doest-exist-in-html

Regarding the issue with the image being outside the fig element, I was
unable to replicate this problem. The resulting DITA document should
look like this:
         <fig id="figureID-figure_flower">
             <title>Figure Flower</title>
             <image href="media-image/image1.jpg">
                 <alt>A white flower with yellow center.</alt>
             </image>
         </fig>
Could you please provide us with a sample where this problem occurs?

Best regards,
Cosmin

--
Cosmin Duna