[oXygen-user] [ANN] Webinar: What's New in Oxygen XML Web Author 26.1 (April 24th, 2024)

Alin Belu alin_belu at sync.ro
Tue Apr 16 01:23:07 CDT 2024

Hello,

Starting next week, on *April 24th*, we kick off our brand-new series of
Oxygen XML live webinars! Join us for our first exciting event where we
will unveil the latest enhancements in Oxygen XML Web Author 26.1!

In the *What's New in Oxygen XML Web Author 26.1* webinar, Bogdan
Dumitru (software developer at Syncro Soft) will showcase a range of new
features designed to enhance your authoring experience. Here's a sneak
peek at some of the highlights that he'll be covering:

  - *User Authentication*: Enable secure access to Web Author, adding an
extra layer of protection to content access and editing.
  - *AI Positron Assistant*: Experience the power of artificial
intelligence with our enhanced Positron Assistant Side View.
  - *DITA Profiling improvements*: Easily manage and control your
content by selectively showing or hiding specific sections based on
DITAVAL filters, ensuring that only relevant content is displayed.
  - *DITA Project File and Context Filtering*: Set a DITA project file
and context to filter document content.
  - *CSS Inspector Pane:* Check and fine-tune the styling and formatting
of your content with the new CSS Inspector Pane.

This is a free event, but registration is required. You can register at
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2024-1.html

We would also like to invite you to join us for our next upcoming webinars:

  * May 8, 2024 - Oxygen AI Positron: Your Helper in All Stages of
Content Creation - https://oxygenxml.com/evs2024-2.html
  * May 22, 2024 - Web Author Customizations - Getting Started -
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2024-3.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other events we have planned
for you, please make sure to check
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin