[oXygen-user] [ANN] Introducing Oxygen Git Client add-on version 5.3.0!

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Thu Sep 21 07:03:30 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We are happy to introduce you to *version 5.3.0* of the *Oxygen Git
Client add-on*, your trusted companion for Git-related tasks, making
version control and collaboration smoother and more efficient!

The newest release of our add-on comes with the following key improvements:

  * *Enhanced Oxygen project detection.* We've fine-tuned our Oxygen
project detection to ensure it works more smoothly, saving you valuable
time and effort.

  * *Submodule precision.* Now, when you check out a branch, submodules
in parent repositories will be checked out at the index defined in the
parent repository. This means your submodules will always reflect the
precise state of the parent repository at that time, ensuring your
projects stay in sync.

For more information on the Oxygen Git Client add-on (including the
installation steps), you can check the page below:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/git-addon.html

We hope that you will enjoy using the most recent release of the add-on
as much as we enjoyed developing it. As always, your feedback is welcome!

Best regards,
Alin

--
Alin Belu