[oXygen-user] [OXYGEN-8414] Refactoring functionality

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Sep 18 05:17:12 CDT 2023

Hello Judith,

Oxygen has the ability to create custom XML refactoring actions based on
XSLT or XQuery and to apply such actions on multiple files from the
local disk. We also have a predefined "Wrap element content" XML
refactor action which would probably help in this case:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/25.1/ug-editor/topics/predefined-refactoring-operations-x-tools.html#predefined-refactoring-operations__dlentry_ud1_cgk_54b

But unfortunately as the files are on the Ixiasoft CMS our XML
refactoring actions cannot run over the files from the Ixiasoft storage.
If for example you export the project to the local disk you could use
the Oxygen desktop application's "XML Refactoring" tool.

I think you should also consider adding a Schematron custom validation
check in your Oxygen DITA framework customization to report such
problems so that people will be notified when they insert text in cells
without wrapping it in pargraphs.

Oxygen XML Editor