[oXygen-user] ANT transformation scenarios .. ?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Nov 7 13:23:49 CST 2023

Hi...

In O23 (maybe O24) and earlier, there was the ability to add ANT
transformation scenarios to a framework .. but in O25, that doesn't seem
to work. Am I missing some switch or setting to enable this?

If I open a framework in O25 that was created in O23, I can edit
existing ANT scenarios, but just can't add them.

Settings > Document Type Associations > [select/edit framework] >
Transformation tab ..

     - Use "+" button at bottom and select "ANT transformation"

I get nada. Is anyone else seeing this? Same for O25.0 and O25.1 ..
haven't tested O26 yet.

Is it just me or are others seeing this?

Thanks!
...scott