[oXygen-user] Read only section of Xml

Karl Stubsjoen kstubs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:40:35 CDT 2023

Hello Group!

I'm wondering if there is a way to markup a section of xml as readonly and
then for Oxygen to honor this by either blocking or warning you of making
changes within this section.

Scenario is simple.  You have current content in some Xml node and then you
stash historical content in some other Xml node that you intend to keep
around but not to edit.

This would be useful to me because I'll take the current information in my
Xml and stuff it into the historical section of my Xml as I roll into a new
season.  The issue I am having is accidentally changing content in the
historical section of my Xml but I intended to make those changes in the
current Xml node.

This is not mission critical, but would be a nice feature.

Karl..