[oXygen-user] [ANN] Two extra add-ons have been released for the Oxygen Terminology Checker

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Fri Mar 3 07:20:24 CST 2023

Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce the release of two new extra add-ons which
contribute additional rules for the *Oxygen Terminology Checker add-on*!

*Important: *The free Oxygen Terminology Checker add-on must be
installed in order for these two add-ons to work.

First, we have the experimental*ASD Simplified Technical English
Specification (ASD-STE100) Rules add-on* that contributes ASD Simplified
Technical English Specification rules to the Terminology Checker. It
contains technical rules based on ASD-STE100
(http://www.asd-ste100.org), but/note that these rules are not endorsed
by ASD-STE100/.

Up next, we bring you the *MS Writing Style Guide Vale Rules add-on*
that contributes a set of rules based on the Microsoft Writing Style
Guide to the Terminology Checker. It contains a Vale-compatible
(https://github.com/errata-ai/vale) implementation of the MS Writing
Style Guide (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/style-guide/welcome) as
provided by the errata-ai open-source project
(https://github.com/errata-ai/Microsoft). /Note that this project is
neither maintained nor endorsed by Microsoft or Vale/.

For more information regarding these two new extra add-ons for the
Oxygen Terminology Checker, along with details on how to install them,
check out the following page from our documentation:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/terminology-checker-addon-extra.html

We hope you will find these new add-ons useful and as always, your
feedback is welcome!

Best regards,
Alin

--