[oXygen-user] [ANN] Version 5.2.0 of the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on is now available!

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Mon Jul 24 06:49:05 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that *version 5.2.0* of the *Oxygen Batch
Documents Converter add-on* is now available!

For the newest version of the add-on, our team of developers worked hard
to bring you the following list of fixes and improvements to make sure
that your document conversion process gets to be even smoother:

*OpenAPI to DITA*
  * OpenAPI to DITA conversion now supports "*/*" MIME type documents.
  * Correct IDs are generated on topics with OpenAPI tags containing
multiple words separated by spaces.
  * Preserve descriptions from responses during OpenAPI v2 conversion.

*Word to HTML/DITA*
  * Tables from Word to HTML/DITA conversion now have 'frame', 'rowsep',
and 'colsep' attributes.
  * No more duplicate IDs on resulting tables.
  * Default configuration for codeblocks in Word Styles Mapping table added.
  * Custom styles based on a normal style that don't have a Word style
mapping are now properly reported as unknown.

*Confluence to DITA*
  * Confluence to DITA conversion now handles duplicate IDs without errors.
  * Image paths no longer contain queries, preventing publishing errors.

*Others*
  * Updated JTidy library to version 1.0.4.
  * Minimum required version of Oxygen increased to 25.1.
  * Removed the Jackson libraries as they are already available in Oxygen.

For more information on the Oxygen Batch Documents Converter add-on
(including the installation steps), you can check the page below:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/batch-converter-addon.html

We sincerely hope you will find this add-on helpful, and as usual, we
appreciate your feedback!

Best regards,
Alin

--