[oXygen-user] [OXYGEN-6406] The text in Oxygen is fuzzy with my new laptop

Roger L Costello costello at mitre.org
Thu Jul 6 12:21:19 CDT 2023

Hi Adrian,

Sorry, I should have provided the OS. I am running Windows 10. It is the entire UI that is fuzzy. I should also mention that my laptop is connected to a large monitor; I am viewing Oxygen on the monitor. No fuzziness viewing Oxygen on the monitor from my old laptop.

/Roger

Hello, On what OS is Oxygen running (macOS/Windows/Linux)? What version and build of Oxygen are you using (Help > About)? Is the entire Oxygen UI fuzzy, or just the text in the editor? Regards, Adrian Adrian Buza oXygen XML Editor and Author

Hello,

On what OS is Oxygen running (macOS/Windows/Linux)?

What version and build of Oxygen are you using (Help > About)?

Is the entire Oxygen UI fuzzy, or just the text in the editor?

Regards,

Adrian

Adrian Buza

oXygen XML Editor and Author Support