[oXygen-user] [ANN] New versions for the JSON Schema Documentation Add-on and the OpenAPI Documentation Add-on!

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 23 02:24:12 CST 2023

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of the newest versions for the
*JSON Schema Documentation Add-on* and the *OpenAPI Documentation Add-on*!

The *JSON Schema Documentation Add-on version 4.1.0* brings the
following enhancements:
* Significant improvements were made to the documentation generation for
large JSON schemas.
* Text content is now wrapped so that it can no longer exceed cell margins.
* Schema definitions are now presented even if they are not referenced.
* The rendering problems related to diagrams and JSON Pointers are now
fixed.
* Various performance improvements and bug fixes were implemented,
including some broken links and encoding issues.

The *OpenAPI Documentation Add-on version 2.1.0* sees the implementation
of useful upgrades, such as:
* When generating OpenAPI documentation, you now have the option to
include hyperlinks for the diagrams displayed for each JSON schema
component. The hyperlink navigates you to the definition of that component.
* The OpenAPI Documentation action is now properly aligned in the
Generate Documentation menu on macOS distributions.
* Links from the Source code section are now functional.
* Implemented various layout and rendering improvements.

For more information regarding the *JSON Schema Documentation Add-on*,
check out the following page from our documentation:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/25.0/ug-editor/topics/json-schema-documentation-generator-x-tools.html

For more information regarding the *OpenAPI Documentation Add-on*, check
out the following page from our documentation:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/25.0/ug-editor/topics/openapi-documentation-generator.html

We hope you will find these new versions of our add-ons useful and as
always, your feedback is welcome!

Best regards,
Alin

--