[oXygen-user] XPath version in XPath toolbar?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 31 07:32:56 CDT 2022

Hello David,

Sorry for the delay.

We run both XPath 2.0 and 3.1 query expressions using the Saxon 11
Enterprise Edition XSLT processor, providing the XSLT processor with the
proper XPath version.

In such cases probably as you say the XSLT processor should report more
precisely if certain expressions although supported by it are not quite
compatible with the imposed expression version. But this is not
something we control.

Oxygen XML Editor