[oXygen-user] [ANN] Version 4.1.0 of the Oxygen Terminology Checker add-on is now available!

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Fri Oct 7 02:11:00 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to share with you that *version 4.1.0* of the *Oxygen
Terminology Checker add-on* is now available!

The latest version of the add-on brings the following useful new features:

* Any Oxygen add-on can contribute terminology files that will be used
by the Terminology Checker. The contributed terminology files will be
loaded and used if the contributor add-on is enabled.
* Extended support for Vale occurrence extension point, by implementing
the sentence scope.
* Added an option that stops presenting errors related to Vale rules
(such as unsupported extension points or invalid properties) in the
Results view.
* Updated colors in the Terminology Checker view for a better experience
with the Graphite theme.
* Fixed an issue that caused the contextual menu to become overly big.
* The issue that led to the Terminology Checker view expanding
excessively has been fixed.
* Security/Component Update: The SnakeYAML library was updated to
version 1.31 - CVE-2022-25857.

To manually install the add-on, follow these instructions:
1. Go to *Help > Install new add-ons* to open an add-on selection dialog
box.
2. Enter or paste
https://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Addons/default/updateSite.xmlin the
*Show add-ons from* field or select it from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the *Terminology Checker* add-on and click *Next*.
4. Select the *I accept all terms of the end user license agreement*
option and click *Finish*.
5. Restart the application.

For more information on the add-on, see the details for the Oxygen
Terminology Checker on the page below:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/24.1/ug-editor/topics/terminology-checker-addon.html

We hope you will find this new version of our add-on useful and as
always, your feedback is welcome!

Best regards,
Alin

--