[oXygen-user] [ANN] Webinar: Integrating Various Document Formats (OpenAPI, Word, Markdown, HTML, Excel) into DITA Documentation (November 23, 2022)

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Tue Nov 15 07:57:39 CST 2022

Hello,

The long-awaited Oxygen XML Editor webinar series is finally back! The
autumn/winter season of live events starts on *November 23rd* with the
*Integrating Various Document Formats (OpenAPI, Word, Markdown, HTML,
Excel) into DITA Documentation* webinar.

As we all know, some documentation projects require a mix of document
formats (e.g. DITA for content, Markdown for release notes, JSON for API
documentation). With this in mind, Cosmin Duna (senior software
developer at Syncro Soft) created a live event in which he will
demonstrate how you can integrate OpenAPI, Word, Markdown, HTML, and
Excel content into your DITA documentation by simply using the Oxygen
tools and features.

During this live webinar, you will get more insight on the following
subjects:
* Referencing content from various types of non-DITA resources directly
in DITA documents.
* Dynamically converting various types of non-DITA resources to DITA
while publishing.
* Converting various formats into DITA and integrating them into the
project.

This is a free event but registration is required. You can register at
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2022-12.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other events we have planned
for you, please make sure to check
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin