[oXygen-user] subjectSchemes and ditavals

kris eberleinconsulting.com kris at eberleinconsulting.com
Tue Aug 9 08:50:08 CDT 2022

Hi, Judith.

It depends on what you are using the subject scheme to do. You can use subject scheme maps to do both the following tasks:

  *   Provide a pick list for selecting attribute values in Oxygen XML Editor.
  *   Perform conditional processing

If you want to perform conditional processing, you’ll need a DITAVAl file.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee