[oXygen-user] Sometimes the format and indent button doesn't work

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Aug 9 04:13:10 CDT 2022

Hello Roger,

Oxygen automatically detects the indent of the document on open. This is
because documents can be formatted differently and we try to keep the
indent of the documents.
In case you want to force a specific format for the documents you can
disable the "Detect indent on open" option. For this you need to open
the Preferences dialog box (Options > Preferences) and go to Editor >
Format options page. You can find more details about this option in our
user manual:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/24.1/ug-editor/topics/preferences-editor-format.html

Best Regards,
Octavian