[oXygen-user] [ANN] DITA-OT Day 2022 - November 13, Rotterdam

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Fri Aug 5 08:15:08 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We have some amazing news for you!

DITA-OT Day is returning for its 7th edition, taking place this time in
Rotterdam, Netherlands, on November 13, 2022!

The full day conference dedicated to the DITA Open Toolkit project, the
core of almost all DITA-based publishing solutions, is a free and
in-person event. All you have to do to be a part of this event is to
register for on-site participation, by filling out the form that is
found on the DITA-OT Day 2022 event page -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2022/dita-ot_day.html#free-registration .

Also, it is important to know that DITA-OT Day is taking place on the
pre-conference day of ConVex Europe that is also taking place at the
same location (nhow Rotterdam).

As we are still in the process of setting up the agenda, we want to let
you know that we are looking for speakers on anything related to
DITA-OT! Along with the usual updates on new features and plans, this
year we want to focus on the people and teams using DITA-OT. To take a
look at the list of sample topics and to find out more about how to
submit your proposal and the deadline information, we invite you to take
a look at the Call for Proposals section -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2022/dita-ot_day.html#call-for-proposals .

We look forward to seeing you in Rotterdam!

P.S.: By accessing the link below, you can find a collection of the
recordings from prior DITA-OT Day events in case you missed the
opportunity to attend or if you simply want to refresh your memory:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2022/dita-ot_day.html#related-events

Oxygen XML Editor