[oXygen-user] Git client forgots credentials after oXygen restart

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Wed Apr 13 05:39:01 CDT 2022

Hi,

In past couple of months I'm observing annoying behaviour -- git client
repeatedly asks for git credentials -- it seems that after oXygen
restarts credentials are being lost. I'm facing this issue with several
different git services, including gitlab, github and bitbucket.

Does anyone else is facing same issue? I've tried "Reset all
credentials" option, but that didn't help.

I'm using oXygen 24.0 on Windows 10.

Regards,

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
      Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing