[oXygen-user] [ANN] Webinar: The New JSON Schema Diagram Editor (October 27th)

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 26 03:27:48 CDT 2021

Hello,

Don't forget to register for the first event of our new series of live
webinars created so you can get acquainted with Oxygen's new
functionalities!

The series will start tomorrow (October 27th) with a webinar presented
by Octavian Nadolu, product manager at Syncro Soft/Oxygen XML Editor,
titled *The New JSON Schema Diagram Editor*.

Octavian will show you how Oxygen now offers even more powerful tools
that allow you to design, develop, and edit JSON Schemas. He will be
focusing on presenting features ranging from the new intuitive and
expressive *visual schema Design mode*, all the way up to the *JSON
Schema documentation generator* that includes diagram images for each
component.

During this live webinar, you will get the chance to take an in-depth
look at all of these features, as well as learn:
* How to create JSON Schemas from scratch
* How to visualize and edit complex JSON Schemas
* How to generate JSON Schema documentation

This is a free event but registration is required. You can register at
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2021-16.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other subjects will be
covered in our future presentations, please make sure to check
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

--