[oXygen-user] short and long

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:14:34 CST 2021

Is there some way I can do an action and then assignment to a keyboard shortcut?
I often capitalize letters that shouldn't be and on Frame and Word there is a keyboard shortcut to change it quickly. I didn't see such a shortcut in Oxygen (maybe there is?).
I also see there is no way to record macros. I am using Linux and would like to record/create macros.
How do I do this?
Thanks?
Aaron

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/912E42AA-0763-4BA6-A236-BD434926EF5A@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=b3h5Z2VuLXVzZXJAb3h5Z2VueG1sLmNvbQ%3D%3D), the best free email app for work