[oXygen-user] Why is "Go to definition" so slow?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 11 01:13:35 CST 2021

Hello Roger,

Thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately I could not reproduce the problem, I tested on different
XSD schemas. For example I tested on a docbook file with the docbook.xsd
schema associated, that has over 17000 lines. I used <oXygen/> XML
Editor 23.0, build 2020121712.
Maybe you can give us more details, about the Oxygen version that you
use, the platform, the XSD schema (a sample file wold be perfect).

Best Regards,
Octavian