[oXygen-user] Save via WebDAV

catalin f catalin.f13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 01:34:09 CDT 2021

Hi, first of all please keep in mind that I’m a newbie and I’m using oXygen
for editing ebooks, not for its more advanced features related to XML,
XQuery etc.

But I did find an answer which might apply to you. In short, you need to
ignore the results window, and edit the XQuery transformation scenario
instead so that it outputs to a file (Save as in the Output tab), making
sure to use the proper Editor Variables for the db path.

Until someone more knowledgeable chips in, check these out and see if they
help:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic9914.html
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/23.1/ug-editor/topics/output-xml-xquery.html
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/23.1/ug-editor/topics/editor-variables.html