[oXygen-user] [Ann] Webinar: Transforming XML and HTML documents to PDF using CSS, Part 3 (April 7)

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Tue Apr 6 06:47:52 CDT 2021

Hello,

This is a quick reminder that our April webinar series starts tomorrow!

We all know that the road to becoming advanced in a specific subject is
a long one. That’s why Julien Lacour (veteran software developer at
Syncro Soft) returns to make sure that your road towards mastery isn’t a
difficult one. Join him next Wednesday (April 7) for the third
installment of the “Transforming XML and HTML documents to PDF using
CSS” series!

Your journey into defining the look and format of your documents with
the use of CSS continues with another extensive tutorial, this time
dedicated to the global page layout. During this event, you will learn
how to create and control PDF pages directly from CSS. To achieve these
abilities, we will focus on the following subjects:
* @page CSS at-rule
* Page-margin boxes
* Page-selectors (default, front-page, etc.)
* Page orientation
* Column-count
* Page-breaks
* Odd and even pages

This is a free event and you can register at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2021-8.html

Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming events:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

--