[oXygen-user] Xspec support broken?

Erik Zander Erik.Zander at tunstallnordic.com
Tue Sep 1 05:38:35 CDT 2020

Hi Alex,

Yes that's exactly what I expect how ever my oxygen does not display any thing in the new dialog when selectin xspec in new and pressing customize.
Until that step all looks good.

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:31:33 +0300
From: Alex Jitianu <alex_jitianu at sync.ro>
To: oxygen-user at oxygenxml.com
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Xspec support broken?

The XSpec support is included in the Developer edition. The wizard appears in the New dialog:

as well as in the project view's contextual menu over an XSLT file:

The wizard helps you create new XSpec files. To execute them, just open the XSpec file and click on the *Apply transformation Scenario* action on the toolbar :

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu