[oXygen-user] Set Color in Data Source Explorer

Karl Stubsjoen kstubs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:39:53 CDT 2020

This is a wish request.  Would be great if there was an option to set the
color for the objects and collections in the Data Source Explorer window
for a top level connection.  Think DEV vs. PROD.  When you have the
explorer expanded and you are looking at virtually the same list of objects
in PROD as in DEV you have to be VERY CAREFUL that you don't actually
perform an action in PROD that you intended to do in DEV!  However, if the
color of the collections in PROD could arbitrarily be set, in my case I'd
choose to make all of those objects red, it would be a nice visual guard
against making this mistake.

Karl..