[oXygen-user] WebHelp: CSS for 2nd and 3rd levels of menu?

Oxygen XML Support (Alin Balasa) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jan 28 09:34:16 CST 2020

Hello,

The styles that define the menu layout and functionality (including
second and third level menu items) can be found in the following CSS file:

|[DOT-DIR]\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive\oxygen-webhelp\app\core\webhelp.css|

The style rules are grouped in |@media| queries for different screen sizes.

In order to inspect the styles for a second level menu item, you can
enforce the "|:hover|" state on a|<li>| element associated with a first
level menu item. This way the second level menu items become visible as
if their parent were active (Please see the attached image).

Regards,

Alin

Alin Bălașa
Software Developer
<oXygen/>^® XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com