[oXygen-user] Specifying multiple CSS files in an HTML5 transformation scenario

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Feb 28 07:46:15 CST 2020

Hi Kristen,

There is no such option in the base HTML5 output as far as I know. You
will probably need to create a third CSS which imports those 2 CSSs and
refer to that instead. But somehow your 2 CSSs will not be copied
automatically to the output folder, probably if you refer to them in the
DITA Map with "processing-role='resource-only'" will get them copied to
the output folder.
Or you may add a DITA OT plugin which with a custom ANT build target
copies these extra CSSs to the output folder.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com