[oXygen-user] Preference for indicating which DITA elements are automatically assigned values for the @id attribute

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Feb 17 03:37:31 CST 2020

Hi Kris,

This setting can be configured if you open a DITA topic in the Author
visual editing mode by going to the top menu "DITA->ID Options...".
If you want to share some default ID settings with others, there is an
XML file located in:

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\resources\idGenerationDefaultOptions.xml

which you can overwrite from a DITA framework extension folder.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com