[oXygen-user] Disabling commits to other then git master branch in Web Author

oXygen XML Editor Support (Gabriel Titerlea) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Feb 14 06:03:44 CST 2020

Hello,

We have released version 22.0 of Web Author [1].
In this release the administrator can choose if users are allowed to
commit on new branches [2].

You can find the latest release here [3].

Best,
Gabriel

[1] https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_web_author/whats_new.html
[2]
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/22.0.0/ug-webauthor/topics/webapp-integrate-github-plugin.html?hl=Allow%20users%20to%20commit%20on%20a%20new%20branch#webapp-integrate-github-plugin__section_vfn_tjn_5jb
[3]
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_web_author/download_oxygenxml_web_author.html

Gabriel Titerlea
https://www.oxygenxml.com