[oXygen-user] Specifying information type for HTML to DITA conversions

Support Oxygen XML support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Dec 23 04:24:16 CST 2020

Hi,

You can't specify the type from the add-on, but we already have an
internal issue for this and I increased its priority.

Until then you can use the "Convert to task" refactoring action from
Oxygen to change the document type of the generated topics.

You have more information about XML refactoring actions here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/23.0/ug-editor/topics/refactoring-xml-documents.html#refactoring-xml-documents__xml_refactoring_tool

Best regards,
Cosmin DUNA
<oXygen/> XML Editor