[oXygen-user] Different indices not repected in Epub3 transformation

Radu Coravu support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Dec 17 05:09:58 CST 2020

Hi Bernhard,

 From what Bob told me, they plan to make at some point a new release of
the DocBook XSLTs and the problem is fixed there.

So when that new release is made, we'll try to integrate it in a future
Oxygen version.

When it comes to publishing, our focus is on DITA publishing, for
DocBook we provide the XSLTs as they are bundled with the DocBook
project but we do not have members of the team allocated to enhance
DocBook editing further.

Oxygen XML Editor