[oXygen-user] Different indices not repected in Epub3 transformation

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Sun Dec 13 23:46:59 CST 2020

I believe the problem lies with the version of DocBook XSL that ships
with Oxygen.  This issue has been recorded as an issue and fixed in the
Github source files, but a new release needs to be made so it can be
incorporated into Oxygen.

The fix is not simple, so feel free to contact me directly if you want
to incorporate it into your stylesheet.

Bob Stayton
bobs at sagehill.net