[oXygen-user] Ann: Discover the new features in Oxygen XML Editor 22.0

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Wed Apr 15 06:28:48 CDT 2020

Hello,

We are excited to announce the /What's New in Oxygen 22.0/ webinar on
April 29, 2020.

During the webinar, Steven Higgs will explore some of the most requested
and significant features that were added in Version 22.0 of the Oxygen
XML suite of products. The subjects that will be discussed include:

·New features and improvements for DITA authors.

·New possibilities for DITA Publishing, particular for CSS-based PDF output.

·The benefits of the newly added support for the DITA-OT Project
configuration file.

·The most significant improvements added in Web Author and Content Fusion.

·A glimpse of various updates for JSON, HTML, and Markdown users.

You can register for free
athttps://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2020/webinar_what_is_new_in_Oxygen_22.html

This webinar will be recorded and made available on our website a few
days following the event.

Please join us to discover some of the most exciting features and
improvements in Oxygen 22.0!

Oxygen XML Editor