[oXygen-user] '<' in validation scenario names?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Sep 26 01:13:22 CDT 2019

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the report, I added an issue on our side to look into this.
I guess the label used in the Problems view is HTML aware so it tries to
interpret the "<" as a special character and removes it. But the labels
used to present scenario names in the list of scenarios are not HTML aware.
I do not have a sensible workaround but you could try this:
In Oxygen's main menu Edit->Insert from Character Map you can search for
"less than" in the character descriptions. You should find a character
called "Small Less-than Sign" which could be used instead of the regular
less than sign. This seemed to work on my side although certain fonts
may not be able to render it.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com