[oXygen-user] How to customize the default DITA topic validation scenario

Kristen James Eberlein kris at eberleinconsulting.com
Fri Oct 25 02:43:46 CDT 2019

Thanks, Radu.

I would not want the topic validation to go looking at links to other
topics, but it would be good if it found problems with links within the
topic. I like to train authors to always validate every topic that they
modify -- and to trust that "all is well" if validation run without errors!

Thanks for adding an internal issue, and for all your hard work in
supporting oXygen users and delivering such an outstanding product.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee