[oXygen-user] TRansformation scenarios: Where are they saved?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 23 09:00:28 CDT 2019

Hi,

By default transformation scenarios are on a per project basis, so they
are saved in the current project (.xpr) file. Check in the Project view
(Window > Show View > Project), look at the very top at the root node,
it's the actual .xpr file name.
You may have inadvertently switched to a different project, so check in
the history combo box from the Project view or in the main menu >
Project > Reopen Project. Your scenario could be in one of the
previously used projects.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza