[oXygen-user] Web Author and more then one git submodules

oXygen XML Editor Support (Gabriel Titerlea) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Nov 28 03:52:01 CST 2019

Hello,

> if there are more submodules added into one repo then only first
> submodule works correctly.
When you say more submodules do you mean nested submodules, where a
submodule includes another submodule of its own? Web Author cannot open
nested submodules at the moment.

Otherwise, Web Author should be able to read/write to GitLab submodules.
See this repository [1] opened in Web Author [2].
If this is your case can you share an obfuscated version of your
.gitmodules file so we can debug this further?

Best,
Gabriel

[1] https://gitlab.com/g-tit-oxygen/my-submodules-project
[2]