[oXygen-user] Different licenses for oXygen scripting?

Kristen James Eberlein kris at eberleinconsulting.com
Mon Nov 18 06:50:03 CST 2019

I am working with a client to stabilize their Web Help build. I've
suggested that they incorporate the checks from the DITA Map
Completeness Check into their automated GitLab build, in order to reduce
errors in their DITA source.

Their infrastructure team attempted to do so, but ran into a error: "No
valid Oxygen-Scripting license found." The client does have a license
key for "Scripting"; is that the license key for Web Help only?

My client is a small division of a HUGE company that outsources their
software purchases to a vendor, so I'm trying to do some legwork here.

My apologies if this is the inappropriate channel for this
communication! My best to everyone at SyncroSoft.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein