[oXygen-user] oxygen XML editor on Ubuntu 19.10

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Nov 1 09:43:06 CDT 2019

Hi Christian,

We have recently tested Oxygen 21.1 on Ubuntu 19.10/X11 and did not
encounter any issues.

Is Ubuntu configured to use X11 or Wayland? Run in a terminal|echo
$XDG_SESSION_TYPE|
Wayland is known to have issues with Java applications. We have only
tested with X11.

Are you running anything with sudo?

What distribution of Oxygen are you using (.sh installer, .tar.gz)?
Please try one of the distributions of Oxygen with bundled Java (.sh),
if you haven't already.

Check your environment for any Java related variables (JAVA_OPTS,
JAVA_OPTIONS):
printenv|grep JAVA

Regards,
Adrian