[oXygen-user] Classic responsive webhelp

oXygen XML Editor Support (Ionela Istodor) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon May 6 04:08:44 CDT 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As WebHelp Responsive and the deprecated WebHelp Classic are two
different outputs, unfortunately, it is not possible in the current
implementation of WebHelp for the Responsive to look similar to the
Classic output (especially the Search pane on the left side).
For publication table of contents, in the WebHelp Responsive output you
can include all links by setting the 'webhelp.publication.toc.links'
paramter to '*all*' from WebHelp Responsive transformation scenario >
Paramters tab. You can find more details about this parameters in our
user-guide.
WebHelp Responsive Publication TOC
<https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/21.0/ug-editor/topics/webhelp-responsive-plugin-additional-parameters.html?hl=webhelp.publication.toc.links#webhelp-responsive-plugin-additional-parameters__webhelp_side_toc_links>

However, we already have an improvement logged in our internal
improvements tracking system, to offer the possibility to make the
WebHelp Responsive output and layout look like the deprecated WebHelp
Classic, so I just added your feedback to it. This issue will be
analyzed and we'll decide if/when will get implemented (it is scheduled
for the long term).

Regards,
Ionela

--
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.301
Fax: +40-251-461482
support at oxygenxml.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.