[oXygen-user] Key-referenced <keyword> elements do not resolve in oXygen 20.1 authoring view

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Tue Mar 26 01:07:13 CDT 2019

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for the report.

You are right, Oxygen gets confused because inside the <topicmeta> there
is a <metadata> element containing the keywords. But indeed this is
correct according to the specification:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/dita/1.3/specs/langRef/base/metadata.html

So we'll work to fix this. As a workaround if you do not need the
<metadata> element for anything you can remove it from the <topicmeta>:

> <topicmeta>
>       <keywords>
>         <keyword>WonderfulClient</keyword>
>       </keywords>