[oXygen-user] Some table operations not supported on HTML tables used as informaltable in DocBook

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Mar 20 02:05:12 CDT 2019

Hi Jirka,

Looks like a small bug on our side, I'll add an internal issue to fix it.
If in the Oxygen Preferences->"Document Type Association" page you edit
the "DocBook 5" framework, in the "Author->Actions" list there is a
"table.join" action which when edited has two activation modes, one for
CALS tables and one for HTML tables. The second operation mode's XPath
needs to be relaxed a little bit.
Are there other operations that you consider should be enabled in this
context?

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com