[oXygen-user] How do I do a pipe-line in Oxygen?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Jun 21 02:47:34 CDT 2019

Hi Jean-Luc,

Indeed the ANT build file's root element name is called "project",
similar with the Oxygen project.xpr but there is no relationship between
them, it's just a naming coincidence.

The ANT build file is usually called "build.xml", you can create a new
ANT build file by using Oxygen's File->New.
Once you have an ANT build file the "Configure Transformation Scenarios"
toolbar action should already show a predefined transformation scenario
for it. You can duplicate the transformation scenario and define a
custom set of parameters that you want to send to the build file.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com