[oXygen-user] Managing revisions

Christophe Marchand cmarchand at oxiane.com
Tue Jul 9 04:35:10 CDT 2019

Just my 2 cents...

If the modified DITA file is a source file, and if users want to
register all changes, why do not use a VCS tool, like GIT or other ones ?

My experience tells me that there are many levels of change history :
ones for developers / redactors, others for reviewers, others again for
market team, and so on...

Why do not use different tools for the different levels of change
history needed ?

Best regards,
Christophe