[oXygen-user] Managing revisions

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Jul 8 02:38:17 CDT 2019

Hi Yves,

I see no one else answered this on the Oxygen Users List.

I'm linking to the similar thread you started on the DITA Users List:

My answers for your questions would be:

>     Track changes automatically, i.e. without having to change the @rev attribute manually

By "track changes" you mean automatically setting the @rev attribute on
modified elements. And this can be done with a custom Oxygen plugin.

>     Indicate the changed paragraphs with change bars in the PDF (using Miramo)

Using our DITA + CSS = PDF plugin this could quite easily be done, add
some CSS selectors which add borders for elements containing the @rev
attribute.

>     Generate a list of revisions

You would need some kind of custom XSLT processing going through all
topics and creating maybe a DITA topic containing links to all changed
topics.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com